These moist chocolatey and delicious muffins are more of a dessert. You won't be able to eat just one. Mitchell ate 5 in one sitting and when I told him to stop eating, he said "it's ok, it's gluten free". I couldn't stop laughing.
6 tablespoons melted butter
1/2 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Baking Mix. (Featured Products).
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 semi sweet chocolate chips
cinnamon/sugar (to sprinkle)
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Oil or butter 12 muffin cups
3. Combine butter, sugar, eggs, salt. Use a hand mixer to fully mix. Add the vanilla and sour cream.
4. Mix the baking soda and the Bob's Red Mill baking mix into the mixture. Mix again with a hand mixer. Mix until smooth. Add the chocolate chips and mix it in evenly. Sprinkle cinnamon or sugar on top if you'd like.
5. Divide the mixture into 12 muffins. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
6. Bake it for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let it cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm with a cup of milk!