Nothing better than fresh berries topped with the most decadent whipped cream you can make.
1 lb strawberries
1 pint blueberries
2 Tbs sugar
1. Cut fresh strawberries in halves
combine strawberries and blueberries together
2. Mix in the sugar
3. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours
4. Serve cold with homemade whipped cream
Homemade Whipped Cream
1 cup heavy cream
3 Tbs white sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Using a hand mixer, whip cream until stiff peaks are just about to form. Beat in vanilla and sugar until peaks form.
2. Make sure not to over-beat, cream will then become lumpy.