This is a favorite at my house. Sweet and tangy with an asian soy sauce kick. All the flavor of your favorite chinese takeout but better for you.
4 Chicken Thighs
1/2 cup Gluten Free San J Tamari Soy Sauce (Featured Product)
1/2 cup ketchup
1/3 cup honey
5 gloves garlic (diced)
1 teaspoon dried basil
1. Whisk soy sauce, ketchup, honey,garlic and basil.
2.In a slow cooker, put chicken and sauce
3.Cook on low in a slow cooker for 6 hrs
When done, you have two choices. Put it in the oven or skillet.
4.Preheat oven 350F
5.Bake for 20 min or until the skin is crisp.
Skillet- I prefer this method
4. Put a little bit of olive oil in a skillet.
5. Brown the chicken for about 5 minutes each side or until the skin is crisp
6.Serve with you favorite vegetable and rice
Sautéed Bok Choy
10 bok choy leaves
1 tablespoon fresh ginger
2 garlic cloves diced
1/2 cup water
1.Heat olive oil in a pan
2. Add diced garlic, ginger and bok choy
3. Put in the water and let it simmer.
4. Cook until it is tender