Easy Turkey Tacos
Taking the taco to new territory. Ground turkey makes this Mexican favorite even better for your health.
1lb ground turkey
1 big tomato (diced)
1 small can black olives
1 bag mexican cheese
1 small container sour cream
2 cups of chopped lettuce or spinach 1/2 teaspoon paprika
store bought gluten free taco seasoning (Featured Product) or Chill Out Biscuit's taco seasoning
Chill Out, Biscuit's Taco Seasoning:
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Brown Turkey
2. Add paprika for color
4. Once, the meat is cooked. Drain fat.
5. Add the taco seasoning mix and 3/4 cup of water
6. Bring to boil. Simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce gets thick.
7. Adjust seasoning. Add more salt and pepper if you'd like
8. Spoon into warm taco shells.
9. Spread some tomatoes, spinach, cheese and olives
10. Serve it with sour cream on the side