Gluten Free Cream of Chicken Pasta
This pasta dish is more like a casserole. Creamy, cheesy and full of flavor. This rich meal will fill you up in no time.
2 large chicken breast cut in pieces
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
6 oz uncooked pasta
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 1/4 cup half and half
1 cauliflower, cut in pieces
1. Heat oven to 350 F. Spray an 8 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2.In a skillet, cook the chicken in oil over medium heat. Sprinkle garlic, salt and pepper.
3.Cook for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer the chicken into a baking pan. Set aside.
4. Cook pasta al dente. Cook it just a little less than directed on the package. Drain and set aside
5. In a separate bowl mix soup and half and half. Stir in the cauliflower
6. Mix the pasta with the chicken. Slowly mix in the cauliflower mixture. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 min.
7. Uncover bake for about 10 more minutes or until the top turns brown.
8. Serve warm.