Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies
I've tried many times to get this recipe just right. I found that adding milk makes the brownies more cakey. I prefer them this way. If you prefer a less dense brownie, take out the milk and reduce the flour to 1 cup.
This recipes tastes so good that you won't even know it's gluten free.
Servings: 10- 12 bars
1 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Baking Flour (Featured Product)
1 package (4oz.) Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate Bar
3/4 cup butter
1 3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup milk
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
3. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on high for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is melted. You can also use a double boiled to melt the chocolate and butter.
4. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add flour and mix well. Use electric mixer if necessary.
5. Pour into prepared pan.
6. Bake for 30 - 35 min. Top it with French vanilla ice cream. Brownies will last for about 4-5 days.
7. If eating the next day, and you'd like your brownies warm, microwave the brownies for 15 seconds then top it with ice cream.