Servings: 10 rolls
20 Three Ladies Spring Roll Wrappers (Featured Products)
10 big piece green lettuce leaves
3 whole avocados pitted, cut into strips lengthwise (about ½ inch)
2 carrots shredded
30 medium sized cooked shrimp
1. Place a wide, shallow bowl of warm water on your table. Lay a clean kitchen towel next to the bowl
2. Dip one rice paper into the bowl for a few second until it softens. Lay it flat on the counter
3. Using the towel, gently pat dry the rice paper.
4. Take another rice paper and dip it into the bowl for a few second and lay it flat on top of the first rice paper.
5. Center a lettuce leaf on top of the stacked rice papers. Top it with strip of avocado, carrots and 3 cooked shrimp.
6. Lift the bottom edge of the rice paper up and over the filling and then roll once to form a tight cylinder. Fold in the sides of the rice paper and continue to roll the paper and filling into a tight cylinder.
7. Set aside, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining rice paper and filling ingredients to make 10 rolls.