Here is my very first cooking video! Let me tell you you - it was really hard. I've never used any video editing software so I was up really late finishing everything. Luckily, the recipe is easy so the actual cooking part didn't take long at all. It also only took me a couple of tries to figure out the exact ingredients for this recipe.
Anyway, when I buy granola from the store, I always feel bad because it can be pricey! I use it so much that I decided to create my own recipe. It's cheaper, they store for a long time and it's super easy to make!. Try this recipe and top anything with it - cereal, yogurt or even eat it by itself.
Here's the video recipe!
Serves: 8 ppl
4 cups - Gluten-Free Bob Red mill's Rolled Oats (Featured Products)
1.5 cup - Maple syrup
2 cups - Mixed dried fruits (pineapple, mangoes, mandarin)
1 cup - Honey Roasted Cashews
2 Tbsp- Coconut Oil
1/4 tsp - Salt
2 cups - Shredded coconut
1. In a large bow, mix the rolled oats with the shredded coconut. Set aside.
2. In a smaller bowl, combine the maple syrup, coconut and salt.
3. Mix the liquid mixture with the rolled oats mixture
4. Put it in a baking pan and bake it for 300° for 20 minutes.
5. Take the pan out and mix the dried fruit.
6. Put it back for another 20 minutes.
7. Take it out again. Mix it one last time and put it back in over for 5-10 minutes.
8. Take it out and mix in the honey roasted cashews. Cool of for 10 minutes and its ready to go!
Top your yogurt, cereal, or even eat it by itself!