Roasted Chicken with Creamy Rice
Mondays are usually one of my busiest day of my week. Which means our dinner is usually very simple. This recipe is my to go to every time I have to make a quick, simple but tasty meal! I love the crispness of the chicken with the creamy rice. It just goes well together. If you happen to make more than usual, don't worry! these are good to keep in the fridge for 1-2 days. I suggest to put the chicken in the oven to reheat to get the crispiness back.
To update everyone on my job search, I haven't had any luck on finding the "right" company for me. I want to innovate. I want to make a company a great place to be but I haven't found the one I want. Hopefully, I will soon!
Roasted Chicken Thighs
6 chicken thighs
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Place chicken in a baking pan.
3. Season with salt, pepper and fresh rosemary
4. Drizzle with olive oil
5. Bake for 45 minutes
6. Put it under the broiler until the skin is brown and crisp.
4 tablespoons butter
5 cloves of garlic
1 cup uncooked white rice
water to rinse rice
1 cups water
1 cup 2% milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon parsley
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup cooked spinach
1. Rinse the rice in water. Drain and set aside.
2. Saute garlic in butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Add rice and stir in to coat in butter.
3. Add water, milk and salt then bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add the cooked spinach. Stir
4. When done, stir in parsley, and cheese.
5. Serve hot.