Serves: 15-20 cookies
1 cup softened butter
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cup Bob Red Mill's Gluten-Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour (Featured Products)
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups blue and white sparkling sugar
cookie cutter (Featured Products)
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, combine butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
3. Shape dough into a ball, wrap it with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours.
4. Preheat your oven to 350°. After cooling the dough, take it out from the refrigirator.
5. Roll out the dough in a parchment paper.
6. Flour your cutter and slowly cut out cookies.
7. Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes or until slightly brown.
8. Let is cool for 30 minutes
9. Mix in the white and blue sprinkles together.
10: Sprinkle the cookies with sprinkles.