A rich, easy-to-make, and deliciously creamy chocolate pudding!!!
Mitchell left for Maine for two weeks and now I don't know what to do! We usually have plans and routines but now, I do not know what to do. I might have too much time now? So this next two weeks, I will be cooking ALOT. I will also be biking, running with penny and swimming! So I guess when I say, too much time, I mean too much fun time. wohooo.
Please follow my next post. I think you will really like it. There will be a lot of cool easy dinner meals and DESSERTS!!! It will be easy, quick, gluten-free recipes!!!
Anyway, back to this chocolate pudding - this is so easy to make. It is not messy and it's quick!!!
You can make it with you kids. Have them do the stirring. Let them be part of your cooking :)
1/4 cup Hershey's cocoa powder unsweetened
3 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 -1/4 cups milk
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Whipped Cream - click here for recipes
1. In a medium saucepan, stir in sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt over medium heat until it boils. Slowly stir in milk.
2. Constantly stir
3. Quickly stir in butter and vanilla
4. Pour into individual dessert dishes (just like above)
5. Place plastic wrap directly on the chocolate surface to prevent skin formation.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
7. It will thicken as it cools. Garnish with homemade whipped cream.