This is the best salmon I have ever eaten. I swear! If you like sweet, you will love this. The sweetness from the honey and the tanginess from the lime just makes this recipe better than any other recipes I have created.
The listed the servings to 1-2 because it was too big for me. Boiled vegetables was my side dish. I didn't add any sauce because the salmon was already sweet. I wanted a balance.
You can also create this by marinating the sauce overnight and just popping it in the oven when you get home from work. Do all the prep work the night before and just cook it when you get home from work. This dish is my to go to dish when I want to create something quick but delicious.
When you are baking this, leave the foil open and create a square shape using the foil so the sauce will not drip when it is cooking. You want to keep all the flavor in the foil with the salmon when cooking it.
Look how yummy this looks!!!
2 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper
4 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoon lime juice
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
5 garlic cloves, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Pat dry salmon. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
3. Brush salmon with olive oil
4. Place salmon in a foil. Fold each sides of the foil, making it a square.
5. In a small bowl, combine honey, lime juice, cilantro and garlic. Mix together.
Brush this mixture over salmon.
6. DO NOT COVER SALMON WITH FOIL. Leave the foil open.
7. Bake for 20- 25 minutes.