Serves: 3 tacos
3 corn tortillas
9 medium sized shrimp
Salt and pepper
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 Tbs chopped cilantro
3 Tbs lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all the salsa ingredients in one bowl. Set aside.
2. In a medium pan, heat olive oil in medium to low heat.
3. Cook the shrimp and season it with salt, pepper, paprika, and red pepper flakes.
4. while cooking the shrimp, microwave the corn tortillas.
5. When done, Place 3 shrimp in a corn tortilla, top it with some sweet salsa.
6. Add more lemon juice if desired.
7. Serve fresh