Serves: 16-17 meatballs
1.3 lb ground beef
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon parsley
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup grated parmesan
4 tablespoon breadcrumbs
milk (enough to cover the bread crumbs)
2 shallots, chopped
2 garlic, chopped
Gluten- Free flour
Gluten-Free Marinara sauce
2 tablespoom Basil
1. Heat the oven to 350F
2. Make the sauce ahead of time. Brown shallots and garlic in a pan. Put your favorite Marinara sauce. Add basil. Let it simmer and place it in a baking pan.
3. In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and milk. Let it soak and set aside.
4. In a large pan, saute shallots and garlic in oil. Set aside.
5. In another bowl, combine the ground meat, salt, pepper, parsley, garlic powder, worcestershire sauce, grated parmesan, the cooked shallots, garlic and lastly the soaked bread crumbs.
6. Make about 16-17 golf size meatballs.
7. Lightly coat the meatballs in gluten free flour and brown them in a pan with olive oil.
9. When done, place all the meatballs in the baking pan with the marinara sauce.
10. Bake it covered in 10 minutes.
11. Serve with your favorite pasta.