An eclectic blend of flavors, this sweet potato pasta packs a punch of sweet and savory all in one.
1 large size sweet potato or 2 cups
12 oz Tinkyada Brown Rice Organic Pasta (Featured Products)
1 can tomato soup
1 small tomato, crushed
1/2 grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
2. Cut sweet potatoes in cubes. Bake until golden brown. It will take about 30 min. Set aside.
3. Cut bacon into strips and bake until golden brown (follow package's direction - around 9 minutes). Set aside.
4. Combine tomato and tomato soup in a pot. Let it simmer (15-20 minutes) Stir in pasta.
5. Carefully, mix in the sweet potato and bacon into the pasta.
Top it with parmesan cheese. Serve warm.