Gluten-Free Blueberry Almond Cake
1 -7 oz box Odense Almond Paste, grated
1/2 cup sugar
8 tablespoons room temperature butter
3 eggs, room temperature
3/4 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup gluten-free cake flour
1. Grease 4 small circular baking pans, set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350F
3. In a small bowl, add grated almond paste, sugar and butter. Mix everything using a mixer on low. 4. Beat for 2-3 minutes
5. Add eggs, one at a time beating on high in between. Beat for 2-3 minutes until batter is light and fluffy
5. Fold in cake flour into the mixture. (this is very important). Fold it gently. Lastly, fold the blueberries in.
6. Spread batter into the pan evenly
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick is inserted in the middle and comes out clean.
8. Let the cake cool for about an hour
9. Spread some butter cream on top of one cake and place another cake on top.
10. Place it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
11. Eat in 3-5 days