Chocolate Upside Down Pudding
1 square (4 small squares) of Baker's Unsweetened Chocolate
2 Tbs butter
1 cup gluten-free flour
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbs cocoa powder
1 cup cold water
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Melt chocolate and butter (2Tbs)
3. Mix in the gluten-free flour, baking powder, sugar, milk vanilla extract in the chocolate/butter mixture.
4. Pour into a buttered 8 X 8 baking dish.
5. In a small bowl, combine all the toppings together except for the cole water. (3/4 cups sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 Tbs cocoa)
6. Spread the cocoa/ sugar mixture on top of the chocolate mixture. Spread it on top. Do not mix it in.
7. Finally, Pour the cold water on top. Do not mix or stir.
8. Bake for 40-50 minutes.
9. Slice a good amount in a bowl ( you will see melted chocolate at the bottom) pour a little bit of cream on top and serve right away!