This is a simple, easy and incredibly delicious recipe for a busy night. It only takes 30 minutes to bake in the oven!
2 boneless Chicken
1 bundle of asparagus
1 lemon, sliced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon garlic
1/4 teaspoon parsley
3 tablespoons butter
salt and pepper to taste
1. Divide foil into two 12x12 inch square. Place one chicken breast in the center of each foil.
2. Separate the asparagus between the two foil packs.
3. Season the chicken with Salt, pepper and parsley
4. Cut the lemon into thin slices and spread them evenly among foil packs.
5. Cut the butter in chunks and spread them evenly among foil packs.
6. Spread the garlic and lemon juice evenly.
7. Wrap the foil around the chicken and asparagus and squeeze the ends together to ensure the pack remains closed.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350°F. Remove from the heat once the chicken is cooed. Served immediately.
I served mine with a side of brown rice!