Serving Size: 1
1 (6 ounce) fillet salmon
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
2 teaspoon Trader Joe's chile lime seasoning blend
1 teaspoon tablespoon cumin
2 tablespoon lime juice
2 tablespoon dried cranberries
1. Place the salmon in the center of a foil pack.
2. Season the salmon with salt, pepper, chile lime seasoning blend and cumin.
3. Spread fresh cilantro and lime juice evenly
4. Wrap the foil arounf the salmin and squeeze the ends together to endure packs remains closed.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350F. Top the salmon with dried cranberries and bake it for another 3-5 minutes or until cooked.
5. Serve with you favorite side! I served mine with cilantro lime rice!