4 lbs sirloin steaks - thinly sliced
1 1/2 cup kikoman soy sauce
2 lemon (juice)
2 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
3 TBSP minced garlic
2 large onion thinly sliced
1. Combine sirloin steaks, soy sauce, lemon juice and black pepper in a large bowl. Marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. Fry the sirloin steak until golden brown. Reserving the juice from frying.
3. Removed cook sirloin steak and place it on a separate plate.
4. Using the same pan, cook the garlic and onion until tender. When done, put the cooked onion on a separate plate.
5. Using the same pan again, put the marinating sauce (including the leftover sauce from when you fried the steaks) and simmer for 10 min on medium.
6. Combine the sirloin steaks and fried onions in the sauce.
7. Serve with white rice.